Friday 17 August 2012

I have another #FO! Enter: One crochet collar ...


Hurrah! I have finished this collar. The pattern is from a beautiful crafty blog by Emma in Wiltshire; I have a link to it below on an earlier crochet-themed post. This has worked out exactly as the pattern said, and it's really quick and easy. I found a lovely glass button in a charity shop; here it's at the back, but it would actually be nicer as the front, I think - you can see it, and the colour, better below (why does my BlackBerry not give good colour reproduction?!). A quick post, as I'm off out tonight, just to wear it! Woo hoo!




3 comments:

  1. As I said, it's on an earlier post; or here: http://www.lululoves.co.uk/item/crochet-collar-pattern.html?category_id=10

    Hope you enjoy making it, if you give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great pattern. I am making a cape and this was a good way to start as a collar. I have added other types of stitches to mine to extend it. I am intending to end with little pickets around the edge. It is a work in progress. Thanks for the link. HJ

    ReplyDelete