Friday 11 January 2013

Ta-Dah! A Friday #FO - one simple crochet baby blanket

 
 
Better pictures to follow soon, hopefully - these were under the kitchen light on my phone! Such was my excitement at having a Friday Finished Object! The blanket is done!! The pattern is to follow as I'll be writing it up this weekend. I'm really pleased with it, though it took longer than I thought. I'll be posting it next week to my very-pregnant friend!
 
Now, back to the Louisa Harding bobble hat - the next WIP!

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful blanket-I'm sure your friend will love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hope so. Am contemplating a sofa-sized one now.... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I find your pattern tutorial for this afghan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - it's here: http://graceparetree.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/simple-crochet-baby-blanket-pattern.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS do send a pic if you make it! xx

    ReplyDelete